Bespoke freestanding unit with sturdy steel base.
Unlike roll-up banners this system uses rigid board that can be cut to shape, allowing them to make great character standees, bespoke signage and exhibition displays. Easily reusable with the ability to quickly change graphics as required. We use quality Foamex PVC with light-fast and waterproof inks for use indoors or out. Foamex is rigid but lightweight and versatile, you can even drill easily into the board to hang products or leaflet boxes for point of sale or exhibition use. The Wedge base simply screws into the board using bolts and wing nuts meaning that displays can be assembled or changed in seconds, no mess, no hassle.
Wedge display stand – what is it good for?
- Rigid board that can be cut to shape.
- Powder-coated steel base that will hold varying thicknesses of board.
- Fully reusable, graphics can be changed very easily.
- Multiple Wedges can be positioned side by side to produce wide displays.
- Board can be wider than the base for greater design flexibility.
- Media boards, character standees, POS, exhibitions.
We offer a choice of 5mm or 10mm Foamex. For smaller signs 5mm is lighter and lower cost and for larger signs 10mm gives greater rigidity and wind resistance for outdoor use.