Correx Sign Packs
Correx sign packs are great when you need a number of signs of the same size to help promote an event, direct traffic or place similar notices around a site.
Our custom size printed correx signs are great value, but we’ve eked out an even better price with our sign packs by basing them around the sheet sizes supplied to us by the manufacturer. We minimise our wastage and you get a better deal!
Available in 3 sizes:
- Pack 1 – 610mm x 400mm – Quantity 12
- Pack 2 – 610mm x 813mm – Quantity 6
- Pack 3 – 1220mm x 813mm – Quantity 3
Amazing value, photo quality
Printed at high resolution with light-fast and waterproof inks, correx sign packs are the best value outdoor signage but still look photo quality amazing.
What is correx?
Correx is a corrugated (or fluted) plastic polypropylene board. It’s fairly rigid and really lightweight. It’s slightly flexible and longitudinally strong but will buckle if force is applied perpendicular to the flutes. Correx is best used for temporary signage, or in areas where it can’t receive too much abuse.
Correx is a very versatile material for signage:
- Easy to drill and screw (use washers)
- Available in 2 thicknesses 4mm or 6mm
- Can be eyeleted for easy of fixing to fences etc
- Can be post mounted – Best to use screws with washers when doing this
- Can be hung in a frame
- Can be suspended from hanging points
- Doesn’t rot or swell
- Can easily be cut to shape just with a stanley knife
Correx signs are great for:
- Mobile catering signage and menu boards
- Temporary event roadside promotions
- Temporary shop signs
- Event signage
- Exhibition graphics
- Festival signage
If you’re looking for signage that’s more rigid but still won’t break the bank, try one of our foamex signs. If you’re looking for an outdoor sign that is going to be subject to a high wind load, you might prefer an aluminium dibond sign.