Banner printing – the best vinyl banners in the South West
Our standard outdoor banner material is a high quality, heavy grade vinyl material – 510gsm PVC, not the cheap 440gsm PVC that most of our competitors use. Printed with our waterproof and light permanent eco-solvent inks at up to 1,440DPI you can be sure our quality banner printing looks amazing and will last for years.
Impactful outdoor signage at the perfect price point
Printed vinyl banners are the most economical choice for outdoor signage.
- Big impact – Vinyl banners can be printed BIG! And at 1,440DPI we’re talking photo quality
- Durable and weatherproof – Waterproof and light permanent inks and material that can take a bashing and last for years
- Easy to transport – The flexible material is easy to roll up and throw in the back of a van and doesn’t weigh much
- Easy to erect – Just cable-tie your PVC banner to fences, exhibition stands and other structures using the brass eyelets, or take a look at one of our banner frames
- Vinyl banners are the cheapest form of re-usable outdoor signage, but still look great thanks to our photo quality print capabilities
Our banners are generally hemmed and come with brass eyelets on all sides, but you can choose from any of the following finishing options:
- Hemmed with eyelets
- The recommended. All edges of the banner are hemmed with a brass eyelet at each corner and eyelets along each side as required.
- Pole pockets top and bottom
- The top and bottom edges are given a wide hem that can take a pole (eg. a scaffold pole).
- Pole pockets each side
- Both side edges are given a wide hem that can take a pole (eg. a scaffold pole).
- Unhemmed with eyelets
- The banner is trimmed to size, the edges are left unhemmed and brass eyelets are added along all sides.
- Unhemmed, no eyelets
- As above, but without eyelets.
If you need specialist finishing that’s different to the options above, just give us a call on 01579 348075.
Banner printing is great for all manner of applications. Our customers have used them in the following places and many more besides:
- Outdoor events, trade shows and festivals
- Temporary shop front signage
- Over-the-street signage and attaching to fencings and railings
- Scaffold signage (choose pole pockets for attaching banners to scaffold poles)
- Re-usable exhibition graphics
- Large format seasonal advertising (Christmas banners, Halloween banners, Valentine’s day banners etc.)
- Stag dos and Hen dos