Printed clear window vinyl – great for shop window displays
Your own custom-sized window graphics. Printed at high resolution with light fast inks, our clear vinyl window stickers will add impact to your shop window displays and last for ages without fading. The full photographic quality will add a touch of professional class to your frontage and have people stopping and staring.
You may want to stick your window vinyl to the inside of your pane of glass, but have the design visible the correct way round from the outside. If this is the case, choose to have your design reversed. Because we can’t print to the adhesive side of the vinyl, we instead print the design in reverse on the non-sticky side. So when you look at the sticker from outside, you see it the correct way round.
Choose your finish
We can print your window vinyls in three different ways, with or without white ink:
- No white – the design is printed onto the clear vinyl but no white is printed. Any white in the design will be clear in the final product. All other printed colours will be somewhat translucent (the darker the colour, the less translucent it will be).
- Spot white – white ink is printed, but only where specified. This means you can have white text on your clear vinyl. It can also be spot printed behind the coloured elements of the design, meaning those colours become fully opaque (no longer translucent) leaving the background completely clear. We can make this work whether or not your design is being reversed.
- Flood white – the design is printed onto the clear vinyl and white ink is then flood coated over the entire design. The vinyl will now be opaque and all colours will be vivid. This only makes sense if we are printing in reverse and allows you to stick your vinyl to the inside of your window and have it visible from outside. If you aren’t having the design reversed (meaning you are sticking the vinyl to the outside of your window) you might as well order a normal printed vinyl.
Supplying artwork for white ink printing
If you know what you’re doing, and can supply layered artwork, please add a separate layer for the white ink portions of the design. Give all of these objects an obvious fill colour (say 100% magenta). They don’t need to be given a white fill, which can make them tricky to spot when we repro your files.
If you’re not sure what you’re doing, just leave a note with your order (or give us a call on 01579 340985) and explain which areas you want to be backed with white. We’ll do the rest.
Choose your application
Custom sized window stickers work great in plenty of other situations too:
- Bespoke car window stickers
- On clear perspex as part of an exhibition stand
- Inside the windows of fridge and chiller displays
- For branded privacy screening in offices and meeting rooms
- As a printable alternative to traditional window frosting