Mesh banner printing – for banners in windy areas
Our ‘standard’ outdoor mesh banner material is a high quality, heavy grade PVC, perfect for signage such as building enclosures, tall scaffold towers, internal screens or a promotional banner which needs to let some light and/or breeze through. Printed with our waterproof and light permanent solvent inks at high resolution you can be sure our quality banner printing looks amazing and will last for ages.
Impactful outdoor signage at the perfect price point
Printed mesh mesh banners are the most economical choice for outdoor signage.
- Big impact – Vinyl banners can be printed BIG!
- Meshed material ensures light and/or breeze through the banner reducing the risk of weather damage
- Durable and weatherproof – waterproof and light permanent inks and material that can take a bashing and last for ages
- Vinyl banners are the cheapest form of re-usable outdoor signage, but still look great thanks to our high quality print capabilities
- Easy to erect – Just cable-tie your PVC banner to fences, exhibition stands and other structures using the brass eyelets, or take a look at one of our banner frames
- Easy to transport – The flexible material is easy to roll up and throw in the back of a van and doesn’t weigh much
Banner printing is great for all manner of applications. Our customers have used them in the following places and many more besides:
- Outdoor events, trade shows and festivals
- Temporary shop front signage
- Over-the-street signage and attaching to fencings and railings
- Scaffold signage (choose pole pockets for attaching banners to scaffold poles)
- Re-usable exhibition graphics
- Large format seasonal advertising (Christmas banners, Halloween banners, Valentine’s day banners etc.)
Our banners are generally hemmed and come with brass eyelets on all sides, but you can choose from any of the following finishing options:
Hemmed with eyelets
The recommended. We hem all edges of the banner with a brass eyelet at each corner and eyelets along each side as required.
Pole pockets top and bottom
We give the top and bottom edges a wide hem that can take a pole (eg. a scaffold pole).
Pole pockets each side
We give both side edges a wide hem that can take a pole (eg. a scaffold pole).
Unhemmed with eyelets
We trim the banner to size, the edges are unhemmed and we add brass eyelets along all sides.
Unhemmed, no eyelets
As above, but without eyelets.
If you need specialist finishing that’s different to the options above, just give us a call on 01579 340985.