PVC free banners – eco-friendly banners that don’t cost the earth
Unfortunately, standard vinyl banners cannot be recycled due to the PVC content. So for those of you looking for a more environmentally friendly, but still economically viable, advertising solution, our PVC-free banners are perfect.
We print and finish the material in exactly the same way, and we can produce banners just as big as we can with standard PVC vinyl. But the PVC free material can be recycled along with your other recyclable plastics.
To make this as easy as possible, we use recyclable plastic eyelets in our PVC free banners. Otherwise, you would have to remove the metal eyelets before the banner could be recycled as plastic.
We want to encourage our customers to minimise their impact on the environment, so we are absorbing some of the additional cost incurred with PVC-free vinyl, making these environmentally friendly banners a much more viable proposition. In other words, they don’t cost the earth. Literally.
Large format signage, small price to pay
Printed banners are the most economical choice for outdoor signage.
- Big impact – Our PVC free banners can be printed BIG!
- Weatherproof – Waterproof and light permanent inks, robust vinyl material
- Easy to transport – The flexible material is easy to roll up and throw in the back of a van and doesn’t weigh much
- Easy to erect – Just cable-tie your PVC banner to fences, exhibition stands and other structures using the brass eyelets, or take a look at one of our banner frames
- Vinyl banners are the cheapest form of re-usable outdoor signage, but still look great thanks to our photo quality print capabilities
- 100% recyclable – Just roll up, then reuse or recycle
Our banners are usually hemmed and come with recyclable plastic eyelets on all sides, but you can choose from any of the following finishing options:
- Hemmed with eyelets
- The recommended. All edges of the banner are hemmed with a recylable plastic eyelet at each corner and eyelets along each side as required.
- Pole pockets top and bottom
- The top and bottom edges are given a wide hem that can take a pole (eg. a scaffold pole).
- Pole pockets each side
- Both side edges are given a wide hem that can take a pole (eg. a scaffold pole).
- Unhemmed with eyelets
- The banner is trimmed to size, the edges are left unhemmed and recyclable plastic eyelets are added along all sides.
- Unhemmed, no eyelets
- As above, but without eyelets.
If you need specialist finishing that’s different to the options above, just give us a call on 01579 340985.
Banner printing is great for all manner of applications. Our customers have used them in the following places and many more besides:
- Outdoor events, trade shows and festivals
- Temporary shop front signage
- Over-the-street signage and attaching to fencings and railings
- Scaffold signage (choose pole pockets for attaching banners to scaffold poles)
- Re-usable exhibition graphics
- Large format seasonal advertising (Christmas banners, Halloween banners, Valentine’s day banners etc.)
- Stag dos and Hen dos