Static cling window film – perfect for temporary window displays
Clear static cling allows you to create stunning window graphics that are easy to install and remove. When removed this product leaves no glue residue and can be used again if stored carefully (although not indefinitely – it will eventually lose its static properties).
Printed at high resolution with light fast UV inks and optional white ink, our window film will add impact to your shop window displays and last for ages without fading. The full photographic quality will add a touch of professional class to your frontage and have people stopping and staring.
You may want to place your cling vinyl on the inside of your pane of glass, but have the design visible the correct way round from the outside. If this is the case, choose to have your design reversed. Because printing on the cling side of the vinyl can cause issues with its static properties, we instead print the design in reverse on the non-cling side. So when you look at the vinyl from outside, you see it the correct way round.
Choose your finish
We print to an ultra clear static cling material. We can print it in three different ways, with or without white ink:
- No white – the design is printed onto the clear vinyl but no white is printed. Any white in the design will be clear in the final product. All other printed colours will be somewhat translucent (the darker the colour, the less translucent it will be).
- Spot white – white ink is printed, but only where specified. This means you can have white text on your clear vinyl. It can also be spot printed behind the coloured elements of the design, meaning those colours become fully opaque (no longer translucent) leaving the background completely clear. We can make this work whether or not your design is being reversed.
- Flood white – the design is printed onto the clear vinyl and white ink is then flood coated over the entire design. The vinyl will now be opaque and all colours will be vivid. This only makes sense if we are printing in reverse and allows you to place your vinyl on the inside of your window and have it visible from outside.
Supplying artwork for white ink printing
If you know what you’re doing, and can supply layered artwork, please add a separate layer for the white ink portions of the design. Give all of these objects an obvious fill colour (say 100% magenta). They don’t need to be given a white fill, which can make them tricky to spot when we repro your files.
If you’re not sure what you’re doing, just leave a note with your order (or give us a call on 01579 340985) and explain which areas you want to be backed with white. We’ll do the rest.
Choose your application
Custom sized, static cling clear window stickers work great in plenty of other situations too:
- Bespoke car window clings
- Shop window displays
- On clear perspex as part of an exhibition stand